When your load is oversized, depend on Superior Nationwide Logistics to keep commerce moving swiftly.
We are a full-service logistics company offering safe and steadfast oversized freight shipping across the continental United States of America and Canada. We strive to cover all bases, making short- and long-distance massive load transportation is easy. Contact SNL today to get started.
Oversized load factors
While guidelines vary by jurisdiction, oversized loads are generally considered those with an overall height of greater than 13 feet, 6 inches, an overall width in excess of 8 feet, six inches, a gross weight in excess of 80,000 pounds for the vehicle and its load or a trailer longer than 53 feet.
Hauling oversized loads involves more hurdles than traditional freight transit, including determining the best transportation equipment, obtaining necessary permits from relevant authorities and, when necessary, specialized route planning with escort services. Our support team is available at all times to discuss and offer answers to get your oversized cargo to its end destination safely and efficiently.
We track ever-changing permit requirements so trucks carrying customers’ oversized freight are clear to roll when loaded. Our staff works to eliminate multi-state permitting confusion.
Our team will offer the best transportation option to fit your needs at competitive pricing. We respond to all inquiries with an initial quote in 10 minutes or less. Requests necessitating additional research will receive quotes within one hour.
At Superior Nationwide Logistics, we listen to understand each customer’s transport needs and challenges personally before offering high-value, dependable solutions.
We drive with care
Our experienced drivers understand critical requirements for safe and secure movement of oversized loads. All flatbed trailers are supplied with chains, straps, dunnage and tarps to ensure loads arrive safely and securely.
Customers with heightened safety standards need not worry when working with Superior Nationwide Logistics. Our drivers can meet personal protective equipment and security clearance requirements at manufacturing sites, distribution yards and ports of entry.
In the know with Superior Nationwide Logistics Never question the status of your oversized load with Superior Nationwide Logistics’ top-of-the line order information platform.
Track your load from dispatch, en-route and upon delivery all day, every day. Powered by the most accurate routing plans, we provide consumers with predictive estimated-time-of-arrivals and accurate delivery notifications.
Our customer service specialists are available around the clock for additional assistance.
Your load is oversized if the following occur
- In most cases, if an oversized load has an overall height greater than of 13 feet, 6 inches
- While guidelines vary by jurisdiction, wide loads are generally considered those in excess of 8 feet, six inches wide
- Many jurisdictions consider a load overweight when the gross weight for the vehicle and its load exceeds 80,000 pounds
- Many times, if the trailer exceeds 53 feet long
On call for you
- Our team tracks fluid permit requirements
- Our staff works to eliminate multi-state permitting confusion
- Customer service team responds to all inquiries with an initial quote in 10 minutes or less
- Inquiries requiring additional research will receive quotes within one hour.
- Tracking to all of freight with industry-leading technology platform
- Notifications prior to arrival
Drivers who care
- Drivers have a safety-first mindset
- Allegiance to quality, on-time service has lead to above-average pickup and delivery time ratings
- TWIC cards
- Carry personal-protective equipment
- Equipped with dunnage, tarps, straps and other equipment to secure and safeguard loads