When your freight has miles to ride, depend on Superior Nationwide Logistics to get the job done.
Our team offers swift and steadfast long distance freight shipping by flatbed, drop-deck and dry van trailer across the continental United States of America and Canada. We use experienced drivers whose unwavering focus on quality means your load will arrive safely and on time.
From bulk consumer products to industrial raw material and heavy equipment, our professional drivers and knowledgeable support staff provide top service at competitive prices.
Long haul transportation benefits
- Can save money compared to other intermodal transportation options when moving large quantities of product vast distances.
- Trucks adapt better to weather changes than other transportation modes
Our long haul services
- Long haul flatbed trailer transportation
- Long haul drop-deck trailer transit
- Long haul dry van service
Stay on top of your shipment
- Customer service team responds to all inquiries with an initial quote in 10 minutes or less. Inquiries requiring additional research will receive quotes within one hour.
- Tracking to all of freight with industry-leading technology platform
- Notifications prior to arrival
We put the customer first
Long haul trucking can save money compared to other intermodal transportation options when moving large quantities of product vast distances, which can lead to continued business growth.
Trucks also can handle a wider range of weather conditions than other long distance transportation modes. Grounded air transit and docked sea transportation can curb results.
Our support team is available at all times to help pair customers pick the best transportation option for their situation and budget. We respond to all inquiries with an initial quote in 10 minutes or less. Inquiries requiring additional research will receive quotes within one hour.
Superior Nationwide Logistics believes offering reliable and quality-driven long distance transit is the shortest route to a satisfied customer base. Our team strives to provide superior customer service with a personalized touch that makes business easy.
Safety on site and in motion
When carrying loads long distances, safety and security at the worksite and on the road is of the utmost concern.
All of our drivers have years of experience hauling heavy and oversized loads, and they treat each one carefully. Trailers are equipped with chains, straps, dunnage, and tarps to ensure loads arrive soundly and securely.
Our drivers keep safety and security in mind in and out of the truck. Drivers can meet the personal protective equipment requirements of each facility or job site and carry active TWIC cards for loads at ports of entry.