Strengthen your community quickly and safely while keeping costs down with the construction industry transportation specialists at Superior Nationwide Logistics. We have hauled numerous equipment for construction businesses such as coils, lumber, shingles, scaffolding, and cranes.
Superior Nationwide Logistics is an overland freight company providing heavy construction equipment hauling services across the continental United States of America and Canada. Trust us to move your vital cargoes efficiently.
Due to their unique sizes and weights, moving heavy construction equipment requires experience and know-how. Our team can transport heavy, tall and wide loads short and long distances while reducing burdens and easing hassles for clients.
While guidelines vary by jurisdiction, oversized loads are generally considered those with an overall height of greater than 13 feet, 6 inches, an overall width in excess of 8 feet, six inches, gross weight in excess of 80,000 pounds for the vehicle and its load or a trailer longer than 48 feet.
We can easily find the appropriate trailer to accommodate your load, regardless of its dimensions, mass or quantity. Our team can map out routes and obtain required permits necessary to move cargoes that exceed federal, state or local government requirements securely and effectively. When needed, we can dispatch pilot cars or escorts to ensure your cargoes reach the end destination without issue.
Customers with heightened safety standards need not worry when working with Superior Nationwide Logistics. Our drivers can meet personal protective equipment and security clearance requirements at manufacturing sites, distribution yards and ports of entry.
We listen to you
Relationships are our greatest asset. Effective logistics is a collaborative process, and clear communication enables our team to develop freight services tailored to each customer individually.
Our support team is available at all times to help customers determine the best transportation options for their budget. We respond to all inquiries with an initial quote in 10 minutes or less. Requests necessitating additional research will receive quotes within one hour.
When shipping with Superior Nationwide Logistics, rest assured knowing your load’s location at any transit point. Each asset we carry is tracked around the clock, every day to ensure customer satisfaction. Powered by the most accurate routing plans, Superior Nationwide Logistics provides consumers with predictive estimated-time-of-arrivals and accurate delivery notifications.
Your load is oversized if the following occur
- In most cases, if an oversized load has an overall height greater than 13 feet, 6 inches
- While guidelines vary by jurisdiction, wide loads are generally considered those in excess of 8 feet, six inches wide
- Many jurisdictions consider a load overweight when the gross weight for the vehicle and its load exceeds 80,000
- Many times, if the trailer exceeds 53 feet long
We handle overweight and oversized loads
- Have trailers ready for all loads
- Pilot cars or escorts are available when needed
- Drivers have a safety-first mindset
- Equipped with dunnage, tarps, straps and other equipment to secure and safeguard loads.
Permit load experts
- Jurisdictions require special permits to move heavy or oversized loads through territories
- Superior Nationwide Logistics can complete and submit the necessary paperwork to obtain the permits needed for each shipment in every local, state or federal jurisdiction